Sunday, September 26, 2010

Today's flowers

Here is my Today's Flowers post. These are the flowers and flower buds of my lemon tree. Its got plenty of flowers and buds this time. My lemon tree is about 4 years old, about 2.5 meters tall and has lots of branches.It produces many lemons every year.
Have a great week!

Interested to join or want to see beautiful flowers around the world please visit here.

6 comments:

Rajesh said...

Beautiful flowers of lemon tree. I had not seen them before.

Coffeeveggie addict. said...

Nice to see the flowers of y0ur lem0n tree sharing with us,nice capture
visit my 99th post

Carver said...

I didn't realize that lemon trees had such beautiful flowers. Great shots.a

DeniseinVA said...

Hi Eden, beautiful photos. Thanks so much for sharing them. It must be lovely to have your own lemon tree. Many years ago we lived in California and rented a home with a big lemon tree. I wish I had that now :) Have a great week.
An English Girl Rambles

Pat said...

Lemonade time!

Lina Gustina said...

My first time seeing lemon tree flower :)