Interested to join or want to see more Critters from all around the world please click, here.
Saturday, September 11, 2010
Oleander butterfly
An Oleander butterfly visited my daisies one weekend afternoon. I was cleaning the garden when I spotted it flying around my daisies. Wasting no time, I hurriedly went inside to grab my camera with hope that it would stay there long enough so I can take a few snaps. When I came back from the house, my wish was granted for the butterfly was still right on the daisy when I left. It did fly and stop to other daisies but glad it didn't stay away from my camera.


I am sharing this post with Camera Critters.
Interested to join or want to see more Critters from all around the world please click, here.
Interested to join or want to see more Critters from all around the world please click, here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
wow, love butterfly..nice shoot :)
here my entry :
http://www.rem-fe.com/2010/09/camera-critters-1-sea-lion.html
http://www.travels-notebook.info/2010/09/camera-critters-1-giraffe.html
Gorgeous shots of a beautiful butterfly.
Very beautiful butterfly. Lovely patterns.
Wow she definitely love to be photographed!
Nice one girl, the butterfly love to pose for you, lucky you den
So so beautiful :)
truly magnificent...lami kau ang pics te...nice kau!
Post a Comment