Que tranqüilidade... Levar os filhotes para um passeio nas águas mansa da lagoa, isto que é vida! Como foi bom apreciar esta cena! Grata pela partilha!
Aguy! daghan na sad ko'g na-miss nga entries nimo ani... Dli ko g-apil ani nga meme but I enjoy looking at ur photos den.. hehehe.. Nindot man jud ka mo-kuha bah, wlay joke... By the way, salamat kaau sa bisita...
Hello Eden, I appreciate your kind comments and visits to my blogs. I got an award for you here: http://www.lovehomegrowgarden.info/2010/09/versatile-blogger-award.html Take your time. :)
23 comments:
very watery....gusto nako sila dakpon ug lutuon haha
Cute.
Sydney - City and Suburbs
You've captured this little duck family well Eden, beautiful photographs!
Que tranqüilidade... Levar os filhotes para um passeio nas águas mansa da lagoa, isto que é vida! Como foi bom apreciar esta cena! Grata pela partilha!
Ducklings are so cute! What a lot of work the mama duck has...
lol on sendo's comment - bai bawal yan.
nice pix.
Hala di pwedeng lutuin yan Sendo lol. Great shots as usual ate.
My water Wednesday post
ahahaha... si Sendo.. unsa peking duck.. hi Eden.. musta? Louy pud ang pato..lol..
Watery Wednesday here
A very sweet watery p0st. visit my waterfalls
wow..it's cute ..hahaha kulit ni Sendo.. :)
got something for you on my corner ..:)
How sweet, I love ducks! When my daughter was little, our favorite summer ritual was feeding ducks bread at a nearby pond.
Aguy! daghan na sad ko'g na-miss nga entries nimo ani... Dli ko g-apil ani nga meme but I enjoy looking at ur photos den.. hehehe.. Nindot man jud ka mo-kuha bah, wlay joke... By the way, salamat kaau sa bisita...
Kathy
Women
Mom
cute little ducks.:p
Love this, Eden. What a cute duck family. Why I seldom see ducks here?
Cute duck family. A wonderful capture, Eden!
nice shot..sarap gawing pulutan,hehe..
Lil duckies! They're all soooo cuuute!
hahhaha..namuot ko sa comment ni Sendo...lol!
agoy kung sa pinas pa siguro ni te, dugay ra nahurot ug kaon ang mga pato...lol!
wala pa bya ko katilaw ug duck meat...lol!
great shots teEden...thanks for sharing!
Oh those are pretty ducks :)
Ohhh I so love to watch ducks because they always follow the leader or their momma ^_^
Watery Wednesday-Rain
duckling are just the cutest things!
I love ducks! ;D
Hello Eden, I appreciate your kind comments and visits to my blogs. I got an award for you here: http://www.lovehomegrowgarden.info/2010/09/versatile-blogger-award.html Take your time. :)
Post a Comment