It's Ruby Tuesday time again and here is my post. I have two pictures here and the first one was taken during the Camping, Caravan and Holiday Expo which was held in Penrith west of Sydney earlier this month. This is just only some of the food stalls during that day. We had chicken kebabs and chips for our lunch which we bought from the Australian Kebab House.

Below is a cute mug hubby received during Father's Day.


Interested to join or want to see more pictures of Mary's Ruby Tuesday please
click here
11 comments:
At fairs and festivals, food purchases seem to be a requirement, at least for us! The ruby stalls caught my attention!
A happy Father’s Day I am sure!
I always wanted to buy personalized cups like this so cute hehehe
Wow, love that mug... Eden... kanindot sa inyong lugar walay sqautter... hehehe...
Ruby Tuesday here
nice mug, your husband will be pleased.
Aww I love that mug ate hehehe, mug collector ako eh .
Ruby Tuesday
The mug is really cute. I love Kebab! Great shot, Eden...
the mug is very sweet
Looks like fun. Love he red buildings
My ruby link for you
I love fairs or festivals they always have great colors. And I love that mug too so cute!
Pop corn
Aww, I love that mug!
awwwwwww...that is so cute...I like the mug a lot!
Post a Comment