Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Watery Wednesday

Here is another set of photos taken during our Loboc River Cruising in Bohol, Philippines. You can check out my Watery Wednesday post last week to see the first photos and a little information about the river cruising if you miss it by clicking here.

I wonder how old is this tree that grows along the riverbank. Looks like it has been going through tough times.
Please visit Watery Wednesday for more watery sites all around the world.

19 comments:

Penelope Notes said...

The roots of the tree seem to live off the air. And what beautiful shots of emerald waters. I also enjoyed the double rainbow photo from your previous post. :)

Unknown said...

The water looks so green. I love that tree with the twisted roots. Nice captures.

Thaks for your visit

My ABC Wednesday

Coffeeveggie addict. said...

Great ph0tos and w0nderful scenery,love that tree sh0t.

Anonymous said...

Hi Den! Mzta na? Wen mo nka-uli sa Pinas? Sensya na I am not present here all the time kay busy kau and life.. We just came from the PI too last August...

Regards and miss u friend!

EJ said...

Beautiful lake, I love your last shot!

MY Watery Wednesday Post

Jag said...

I was there last February hehehe...the place is so serene...at night the lighting at the riverside looks very romantic while having a view from the floating restaurant...

Junneth said...

Hello Eden! Nice kaau ang imo post!Amg kahoy ug ang tubig what a relationship! Have a wonderful day!

MinnieRunner said...

Wow! Green na green! Lovely! Hope to visit Bohol real soon :)

Vintagesouthernlife said...

Beautiful shots. Looks like the twisted roots keep reaching for the water. Probably would have tales to tell!

nuts said...

wow, so green. hope to see the place someday. btw, thanks for visiting my WW entry.

Phivos Nicolaides said...

Stunning landscape!

Kim, USA said...

I agree looks like this tree is too old. If only this tree could talk for sure it has a lot of story to tell. Happy Wednesday!
Watery Wednesday

Judy said...

I still think green water looks odd, but that is just living in this climate! I love that old tree, though! It does look like it has been there forever!

Irene said...

Nice photos ... and thanks for visiting!

Ann, Chen Jie Xue 陈洁雪 said...

How often you visit Philippines, must be great to go in winter.

eden said...

Hi, Ann!

Not very often. It depends with the money we can save. Since I live here in Oz we visited twice only.

Hugs

Raft3r said...

sobrang ganda sa bohol!

Tania said...

Great pictures of roots and trees and nice water around.
Wish you a happy weekend:-)

Lina Gustina said...

Wow...the river is so green...