Here is my Watery Wednesday post. I am a bit late this time. I have been busy these past few days. Anyways, the pictures were taken from the Reserve close to where we live, about 10 minutes drive only. These are just some of the Reserve's water features .



Please visit
Watery Wednesday for more watery sites all around the world.
13 comments:
Great splashy water shots :)
Great shots, thanks for sharing.
wow ang ganda..pang postcard..
Great shots. You're lucky to live only 10 mins.from such a beautiful place.
Hi Eden, this shot is awesome!! Happy Wednesday!
ABC Wednesday
I love the way you've captured the water hitting the rocks in these pictures!
Thank you for stopping by my blog and for your comment! I love comments!
Have a fabulous day!
Love these shots. It's a marvel to me that one can take water shots and some feel much wetter than others. I mean, wet is wet, but these two are among those I've seen that really define and capture a feeling of wetness.
wow! Crystal clear ang tubig...nice!
next time, I come to Oz, take me to this place please.
Wow, it's captured perfectly, Eden
love these photos!
~ Jo's Precious Thoughts ~
pwede ba maligo dyan?
hehe
I love how you captured the water in motion! Nice shots!
Post a Comment