These were taken during our holiday in the Philippines a few years ago. Despite our busy schedule we managed to visit Bohol, the tenth largest island in the Philippines and located in the Central Visayas Region. We stayed in Bohol Beach Club for 4 days. One of the things we did while we were there, was the Loboc River Cruising, a must visit and experience activity in Bohol. There are two choices for this popular River Cruising, hire a banca (canoe) or either boarding the famous floating restaurant. We opted to hire a banca (canoe) with boatmen so it would be only us on board . The river cruise ends to these beautiful mini waterfalls called "Busay" . We stopped there for a while to take photos, video and admire the beauty of nature.



I will post more pictures of the river next WW.

Please visit
Watery Wednesday for more watery sites all around the world.
18 comments:
looks very refreshing.
Gorgeous watery shots!
Yes I remember this place we call it Lubok river? Love the floating boat too with their Filipino food ^_^
Happy Wednesday!
Waterdrops
Beautiful waterfalls.
Really nice waterfall shots!
Happy WW!
Cool shots just like the water in the pictures!
Cool shots just like the water in the pictures!
i also enjoyed the Loboc River cruise. i've always wanted to revisit Bohol. great shots.
great photos of waterfalls
I bet it's warm enough to take a bath there to :-)
thanks for commenting!
Christina, Sweden
Oh, I've been to Bohol, but why haven't I stop by that place? Poor me.
Hmmm.. I had a Loboc River Cruise too.. pero gabi-i man te dili ko picture sa falls..sayang!
nice photo!
Mmmmmmmmmmmm, this relaxing scene is lulling me into a deep good feeling for the day!!!
TREE Drifting Ashore at Sunrise
Hope your Wednesday has treated you well and you can find time to visit with me...
yeah so refreshing and oh I want to dip in the water too, especially it is so hot in here
Great, great place, gorgeous pictures. Kind regards.
Wonderful waterfall and photos. Fresh and nice!
Beautiful waterfalls!
I like to sit where the water drops and let the water massage me.
I like to sit where the water drops and let the water massage me.
Post a Comment