That's a fiery sky - wonderful!
Love the first shot ate!http://www.obstaclesandglories.com/2010/09/rain-storm.html
What a glorious way to end one's day, Eden! Gorgeous colors! Superb captures for the day! Happy SWF! Hope you and your family have a lovely weekend!Sylvia
Lovely pictures!Happy SWF :)
Hi, Eden. I always like stopping by your blog, because I know I'll see some amazing skies.
I love watching the sequences of a sunset!!!
Beautiful golden skies, eden! Great shots, happy skywatching!
Very beautiful golden images.A real pleasure to look at.(1jo.co)
beautiful amber glow! have a lovely weekend! :)
Beautiful highlights in these photos.
Fantastic sequence of shots. Great pictures.
so glorious Eden!
lovely, so peaceful (your header photo is great ~ a moment to be treasured)
Oh my this is breath taking scene. Love it!!The sky
another splendid post about your backyard sunset.
Gorgeous golden sunset.
Great captures of a fiery sky. I love sunsets like this.
You're so lucky, Eden. You often have lovely sunsets on your back yard :)http://www.womenandperspectives.com/2010/09/sky-watch-clouds-that-touch-trees.html
Amazing glwing sunset.
Wow! Spectacular! It's amazing how fast the sky picture changes. Each one is lovely.
wow! bongga kau te....lahi lagi ug color ang sky ninyo diha..ehehehe!
So golden! THe shots look almost other wordly.
i love the first photosobrang strikingly beauiful
Post a Comment
23 comments:
That's a fiery sky - wonderful!
Love the first shot ate!
http://www.obstaclesandglories.com/2010/09/rain-storm.html
What a glorious way to end one's day, Eden! Gorgeous colors! Superb captures for the day! Happy SWF! Hope you and your family have a lovely weekend!
Sylvia
Lovely pictures!
Happy SWF :)
Hi, Eden. I always like stopping by your blog, because I know I'll see some amazing skies.
I love watching the sequences of a sunset!!!
Beautiful golden skies, eden! Great shots, happy skywatching!
Very beautiful golden images.
A real pleasure to look at.
(1jo.co)
beautiful amber glow! have a lovely weekend! :)
Beautiful highlights in these photos.
Fantastic sequence of shots. Great pictures.
so glorious Eden!
lovely, so peaceful (your header photo is great ~ a moment to be treasured)
Oh my this is breath taking scene. Love it!!
The sky
another splendid post about your backyard sunset.
Gorgeous golden sunset.
Great captures of a fiery sky. I love sunsets like this.
You're so lucky, Eden. You often have lovely sunsets on your back yard :)
http://www.womenandperspectives.com/2010/09/sky-watch-clouds-that-touch-trees.html
Amazing glwing sunset.
Wow! Spectacular! It's amazing how fast the sky picture changes. Each one is lovely.
wow! bongga kau te....lahi lagi ug color ang sky ninyo diha..ehehehe!
So golden! THe shots look almost other wordly.
i love the first photo
sobrang strikingly beauiful
Post a Comment