Here is my Ruby Tuesday post. These are called Cordyline "Rubra" (Rubra which means red) growing in the garden of the Motor Inn where we stayed one weekend. They are stunning and a delightful sight in the garden.
Hi Eden, I remember my grandmother used to have plenty of this plants in her garden. And I agree the color of this plant is rich red. Great shot! The cars
13 comments:
I love this kind of plant ate!
My Ruby Tuesday
hi,nay eden ganda plants malabung na malabung...
http://www.rachelcay.com/2010/09/ruby-tuesday_21.html
Nice! If i remembered it right, we used to have those plants in our backyard. I'm not really sure about their name though. :)
Thanks for sharing. :)
http://edsmommylife.com/?p=1547
Impressive foliage; a good choice for RT.
Not sure what it is, I'm not much good with plant name,s but it's a good Ruby Tuesday image.
Very nice lens capture.
My Ruby Tuesday Link for you
You are right, they are stunning. I love your header!
Thanks for the visit. Take care & God bless.
The leaves are stunning!
Hi Eden, I remember my grandmother used to have plenty of this plants in her garden. And I agree the color of this plant is rich red. Great shot!
The cars
Love the color :)
http://www.womenandperspectives.com/2010/09/man-power-carousel.html
Wow...so very colorful against the adobe walls. Pretty.
Thanks for visiting my Witch Doll in the making today!! Much appreciated.
naa ko ani nga tanom te atong sa california pa mi ga puyo...ako ra gbyaan didto..eeheheh!
ka nice..abi nako ug imo ni tanom...ehehehe!
mukhang di high maintenance ang ganitong klaseng halaman
parang pwedeng di diligan for days
hehe
Post a Comment