Last week my Sky Watch Friday post were sunset photos taken on 23 September 2010 from our backyard and today I am going to share with you another sunset photos taken from our backyard again. This was on 26 September 2010.


Interested to join or want to see more beautiful sky photos all around the world please click, Sky Watch Friday .
19 comments:
I especially love the first photo! Wonderful shots.
Beautiful shots!
My Skywatch, have a nice weekend!
Eden, these are just lovely. The branches in the foreground add so much to these beautiful sky views. Happy Skywatching, and have a wonderful weekend.
Gnahan kau ko sa pirmiro den! I-career n lng ang photography kay u have the eye for it jud...
Salamat pagbisita...
Gorgeous sky shots!
What great shots, and from your backyard no less!
Liquid gold! Beautiful.
Two weeks in a row...my, how lucky you were. These shots are beautiful with the tree branches as the perfect final touch. The color mix is out of this world. Thanks so much for sharing. Maybe one of these days I will see a sight like this for myself.
Genie
Simply gorgeous - thank you for sharing!
The first photo is awesome...
Wow! Fascinating photos especially the frst one...perfect!
breathtaking shots!love it! visit my skywatch friday
such dramatic skies you got!
golden views are a sweet addition to the day, liked your watery wednesday photo as well, so cute
Gorgeous golden sunset.
I love the first picture. It is promising.
What fantastic photos, Eden. I know where to go to see great sunsets....your backyard. I'll bring my own chair. lol
donna
spectacular!
oh wow...that is one gorgeous sky...nice kau pagka shot nimo te...very unique!
Btw, you are invited to join my giveaway contest. Hope you can join us! Thanks....:)
Post a Comment