Saturday, September 18, 2010

Blister

One day last week, I decided to finally trim one of our plants in the front yard for it was getting bushy and it seemed some of the plants close to it were struggling hard to get the sunlight and didn't look happy at all. The space was getting crowded too. So armed with a pruner, I started cutting the twigs that touched the ground and at the same time put the cut pieces directly into the bin. While I was in the middle of my work, I felt a little throbbing on my right index thumb and just ignored it at first but later on it was becoming a bit sore. It was swollen and reddish when I checked it. I then noticed that a water blister was starting to appear. Silly me for not wearing garden gloves which I used to do every time I am in the garden but on that particular day, I really didn't think that I needed it for the job wasn't that hard and won't take long.

3 comments:

Lina Gustina said...

How's your hand now?
Blister can be so annoying...

eden said...

I am glad it is OK now. thanks Lina.

anney said...

Ako binubutas ko at pinapalabas ang tubig pag nagka blister. MInsan nga ang laki ng naging blister ko nung binutas ko e tinikman ko yung tubig. Maalat! lol! luka luka talaga ako, pero bat kaya maalat ang blister. hihihi!