Sunday, November 1, 2009

Today's flowers

I just found out this interesting meme last week but it was kinda late to join so I patiently waited for this week. I decided to join because i love flowers and I have few collection in my garden and besides I can get to see more beautiful flowers around the world. My first entry is my miniature roses. I grow them for about a year now in pots at our backyard.




For more beautiful Today's Flower please visit here.
Happy Monday!

20 comments:

SandyCarlson said...

Your roses are gorgeous.

☆Mama Ko☆ said...

Wow, Eden ang ganda nman ng mga roses and florwes sa garden mo. Buti ka pa yo have time for gardening.

We just moved in to this place last summer kaya hindi pa naasekaso ang little garden. I love your flowers here.

Unknown said...

I've never planted roses - maybe one day. Yours are beautiful.

anne said...

ganda ng flowers girl weeh

Sara Chapman said...

Those are minis? Wow, so fully formed and lovely. Welcome to Today's Flower. Keep posting every week, you'll be happy you did.

Yen said...

they are so lovely to see.

Meryl (proud pinay) said...

ang gaganda lahat ng colors =)
so gorgeous

LifeRamblings said...

roses are one of my fave flowers and those are lovely indeed.

Dhemz said...

oh my golly gosh gosh...so pretty TEden...love it....very nice....kuha kaau ang ka gwafa sa imong mga roses....mas ganahan pako sa dwarf te kay sa aning mga dagko ug petals....ka cute!

musta ang inyong weekend te? sowe kay karon lang tawon ko nakatabok sa lawod...ehhehe..super busy man jud ang akong life labi na pag weekend....

Akesha had a blast trick or treating....napuno tawon iyang bowl...hehehe!

Tes said...

Gorgeous roses! I love them for their resilience to cold weather. You've captured them beautifully!

Lavender and Vanilla Friends of the Gardens said...

Hi Eden; glad you joined TF to show your very gorgeous mini roses.

Kim, USA said...

Hi Eden thank you for dropping by. Same here I love flowers I just can't keep my eyes everytime I see flowers in any color.

Jag said...

Ambango nmn dito...dito lng ako nkakita ng orange na rosas...lovely...lovely...

Chubskulit Rose said...

Hello ate, glad you've joined this too.. Ako din nageenjoy na sa mga meme kasi madming new vistors and readers diba plus you get to enjoy other people's presentation.. Mine is at etcetera blog

Love the roses...

Mom said...

Beautiful roses. I like all.
Thanks for your visit.

Neldajay said...

eeee beautiful roses... hindi ako te maka pag tanim ng ganyan ingit ako :)

kathy said...

Kagana jud nimo den oi kay mahilig kaau ka sa bulak. Maka-ibog ba kay nindot bya jud tan-awon ang balay nga daghan tanom...

Tender loving care jud ang kailangan pud nimo ihatag sa imong mga roses noh? Hay ambroot lng... Kaya ko ba kha magtanom ug roses?

Relationships said...

Nothing is prettier than Roses...I just love the different colors you have chosen:)

Raft3r said...

bakit madaming girls gusto ang roses?

eden said...

raft, to me, they are exceptionally beautiful and when we think of someone we love, we often think roses to give.