My 6 yr old boy, David, has guinea pigs as pets, Brownie and Lucky, a female and male pair. This is the second time that Brownie has babies. This time she has 4, Sisy, Susie, Blackie and Maxie, 3 female and 1 male. The first time she had 2 babies only(both female) and we sold them to the pet shop when they were big enough.

Brownie
24 comments:
unique colors
I had a guinea pig when I was a kid.
I played too :)
Such a lovely Furbabies ....
((HUGS))
Kareltje =^.^=
They are so pretty -- lovely markings. I like guinea pigs but their is something in their fur that doesn't like me -- I itch like crazy when I pick them up. :(
awww... how cute!! sweet furry faces!
ang ganda naman ng kulay ng mga iyan..iyong mga nakikita ko dito sa amin ay hindi ganyan ang kulay..
They are all beautiful. We had 4 but all gone now. They have live with us about 8 and 9 years. Miss them.
http://ilovemyguineapigs.com
Lovely guinea pigs. I remember the ones our children had - they are so beautiful, so perfect when they're born and the noises they make are gorgeous.
Adorable pictures, they all are so lovely!
Happy camera critters
purrs
Luna
ka-cute ba ani den oi!
unya kay mag-cge man daw ni sila'g pnganak? maau kay atleast ang uban nga babies, inyo nabaligya sa pet shop... Hay kmzta den?
oh my,they are so adorable! reminds me of my younger years, we have guinea pigs and we love them to death.
CameraCritters
I like what Anya called them furbabies. So cute! Great photos.
They have very shiny coats!
That looks like one happy family!
Guinea Pigs....these photos so bring back memories of when I was in grade school. We had Chinchillas as a science pet and it was my privilege to take care of them . We also had hamsters which I found so strange as they has so little fur compared to the Chinchillas. I could never form a fondness for them since then.
Eden: Fun shots of the little ones. My daughter kept them when small and they are a fairly clean indoor animal.
oh my they are so cute
Oh soo cute!
Hugs Gunilla (a Swedish woman living in Singapore)
Ang Kyuuuuuuuutttt!!!! I must say jijijijiji...
gustuan si Jack anang gunea pigs sukad atong nakakita sa movie nga "G Force" pero dili jud namo tagaan uy kay hago mag alaga..
OMG they are so cute hehe. Thanks for the visit Eden I do appreciate it!
Camera Critter
my gosh....ka cute kaau nila...na miss nuon nako among mga GP sa pinas da.....:)
sos papalita ra jud ko ana te...murag nice breed man ning kay david...ehehhehe!
Kadaghan ba diay aning inyong pet oi... Unsaon man nga hala go go go man, cge ma'g anak.. hehehhe.. Salamat for adding my other blog den... Gi-email na ta ka... Thanks a lot...
Post a Comment