Thursday, November 12, 2009

Sky Watch Friday

Last Saturday had been threaten by rain and quite gloomy especially in the morning. But as the day went by, the sky was becoming clearer and the blue sky started to appear. The ever changing weather conditions gave us a surprise later in the day with an amazing display of the streaking clouds reflected by the sunset light. Pictures were taken from our backyard.

(3 fingers )
another fingers
like a butterfly

For more Sky Watch photos or if you are interested to join please click here, Sky Watch Friday .

21 comments:

Clarissa said...

I just love cloud photos!!Whenever I see them,it brightens my day!!

Mommy Eden,thanks for your prayers during the time I needed them the most.I really appreciate it.Thanks for being a good friend,Mommy Eden.

Clang

Louise said...

These are beautiful; I love skies like this!

FYI, the link from the SWF went to your Ruby Tuesday post. I will change it as soon as I finish with this comment, but please be so kind to check your link before you hit "enter" so people can be directed to the correct place.

Thanks for playing!

Jim said...

So beautiful. Amazing colours.
Sydney - City and Suburbs

sunnymama said...

Gorgeous skies! I especially love the 'like a butterfly' sky. :)

Japa said...

These are great shots. Happy SWF weekend.

Marites said...

Beautiful shots! :) Bisaya pud diay ka? Am from Davao. My skywatch is up here.

Arvin U. de la Peña said...

nice pictures.i hope you can take a pictures which has alien spaceship passing by..

Relationships said...

So very pretty :)

Romy said...

Be watchful though, Today is Friday the 13th!

Chubskulit Rose said...

Wow ate I love the third shot, great captures!

Inday said...

Yes indeed!

Magnificent scarf in the sky!

Thanks for the visit. :)

Dhemz said...

oh wow! those are gorgeous shots teEden...captured kaau ang beauty sa sky woi....:)

thanks for sharing...:)

sensya na te ha karon lang ko nakabalik...busy ko sa skul..pero am free now...weekend nasad dayon no?

hope d unta mag ulan diha this weekend para maka gawas mo...ehehhee!

dre wapa nuon nigbalik ang ulan...pero tugnaw na nuon gamay.....

will post my ugma puhon kay thursday pa man dre...ehhehe!

Anonymous said...

wow! excellent photos, i luv it.

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

Eden: I love it when the sky comes alive and you captured the time perfectly.

betty-NZ said...

Love the pink clouds. Sunsets are always a good subject.

Kim, USA said...

That is awesome! I wonder what time of the day this picture was taken because it does really nice. I got to see those red stricken clouds here in my place in the morning and late in the afternoon. Thanks for the visit.

My Life’s Journey in Focus
At my tabletop
My Life’s Photo
My Pride and Joy

eileeninmd said...

Lovely pink clouds and blue sky. Great photo and Happy skywatching.

Girl Tornado said...

Such beauty in the clouds. I love when the sunset reflects off the eastern clouds. :)

BlossomFlowerGirl said...

I like your photos - the pink clouds look lovely against the blue backdrop. Thanks for visiting and you kind comments. I like your header, it looks similar to the Chinese Garden of Friendship near Darling Harbour.
Enjoy your weekend.
Cheers.
Melbourne Daily Photo

Gemma Wiseman aka Pamela Adams said...

Lovely soft and fluffy pink shapes! Delightful!

Unknown said...

What a beautiful sky!