Here's my entry for this week's Ruby Tuesday, glimpses of the Japanese Garden in Auburn Botanic Gardens.The Auburn Botanic Gardens are set in on 9.2 hectares of lush parkland, where people can come to relax and enjoy the beautiful surroundings. Since the gardens opened in 1977, they have become a popular attraction for local residents and visitors to the area. Just 17 kilometers from Sydney CBD, the park features a spectacular Japanese Garden with traditional style Japanese landscaping including a waterfall, decorative bridges and ornamental trees set around a large lake.


(my parents )
And if you would like to join or want to see more red please click here .Happy Ruby Tuesday
24 comments:
These are gorgeous! I especially like the red reflection of the bridge in the first one.
Have a happy Ruby Tuesday!
Carletta’s Captures.
You have a pretty Ruby Tuesday shots...
mine is here
wow that is a beautiful red bridge there.. Nice RT photos..
My Ruby Tuesday entry here.
Your photos are perfect Ruby Tuesday shots too. And you live in Australia too! Have a great Ruby Tuesday. :)
I do like your rubies.
Wow i love that bridge ate!
Please come and find out what our little fashionista has to say.
wow ka nice sa imong entry te....very nice...naa diay sila mama ug papa nimo diha nag puyo?
love the first pic....great caption!
join ko ani ugma...hehehhehe!
tuod te, salamat kaau sa support ha....pabarang nato sila....lol!
Beautiful place with wonderful warm colors.
Delightful bridge. The bottom shot is splendid - how serene and pretty.
I LOVE the bridge. It's amazing.
I Love the bridge shot, nice.
BTW, I have the same first name.
Nice Ruby find. Great looking Parents. happy RT
Absolutely beautiful photos of the gardens. I love the reflection shot with the red bridge. And the second photo makes me want to walk across the bridge and discover what is on the other side.
Happy Ruby Tuesday! thanks for stopping by
These are wonderful Ruby Tuesday pictures. I love the reflection of the red bridge in the water!
your parents look like teenagers :)
the foot bridge is stunning
makadaan nga diyan..nice pic..
Nice garden. The contrast between the red bridge and the natural elements is lovely.
I'm sure nag-njoy imong parents dha den... THey're so lucky to have a daughter like you...
those are beautiful love that shade of red! :) so nice!
u may view mine if u have time
Those are very pretty gardens, Eden. Lots of red too!
Happy RT, thank you for your visit and nice comment.
..
A gorgeous post. These images make me think of a Buddhist temple in Carmel, NY.
dapat red garden na ang tawag dito
ang ganda!
great pictures! i like the traditional style Japanese landscaping ^_^ sana magkaron din kami nyan dito sa house...someday heheh.
The red bridge looks so lovely in its surroundings,.
Post a Comment