Saturday, November 28, 2009

Camera Critters-Birds

My Camera Critters for this week are some of the birds in Featherdale Wildlife Park. These were taken during our last visit. But I am not sure what's the name of each one . I was not able to get it as I was busy with my camera and looking after my kids.:)
Featherdale Wildlife park is 45 minutes west of Sydney and about 10 minutes drive from where we live. The park showcases one of the world's largest and diverse collection of Australian native mammals, birds and reptiles.


To see more Critters or if you are interested to join please click, Camera Critters .

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

What beautiful bright colors they are! Wonderful! ~Jeanne

Anonymous said...

Ka-nindot ani den oi.. Unsa man ni sila ga-istorya? hehehhe.. Gali kaau ko noh? hehehhee...

Mamuot mn jud ko sa parrot nga kbalo mo istorya bisan balik2 bah...

Chubskulit Rose said...

Those are beautiful Ate Eden! My last visit hehehe.

Magpie is my entry.

Martha said...

Thanks for stopping by. Your bird photos are beautiful!

DeniseinVA said...

So many beautiful birds, love all those colorful feathers. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I enjoyed yours very much. Have a great week.

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

Eden: You really have wonderfully colored birds down under.

eileeninmd said...

They are so pretty and colorful. What a neat place to visit. Great photos.

Glenda is the name. =) said...

BEAUTIFUL! =)

_ice_ said...

ang cute naman nun mommy eden..

hehehehe salamat sa pagbisita..

tc

donna said...

These birds have such brilliant colors. Luv that the name of the park has the word feather in it. It was very sweet of you to visit my grandson's blog.

Maria Berg said...

Wonderful colors!

I have something for you -
http://mariaberg-garden.blogspot.com/2009/11/todays-flower-awards.html

/Maria Berg, Sweden
I do read all yours comments but something I am short of time and can not answered.

Raft3r said...

blue bird!
nice one!
pinakita ko ito sa mga nieces ko, tuwang tuwa sila

thanks, eden!

Horsegirl said...

WOW, the pictures of the birds mum they are so beautiful especially the blue one i love so much because of its colour.!!!!!!!!!!