Monday, November 30, 2009

Ruby Tuesday

Just a little bit of red around our backyard last Winter Season.

If you would like to join or want to see more red please click here .

Happy Ruby Tuesday

19 comments:

Lindz said...

the second one from the bottom is really nice... sige apil sad ko aning blog series hehehe tanan nga mga meme apilon hehehe

I created a new site just for these blog series here is the link;;http://lindz-photographsmemories.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Your photos are lovely.

Kim, USA said...

Hello Eden here we go again to our Ruby Tuesday, the plants amazes me how they change it's leaf with a brilliant color. Love the first picture it is very unique!

My RubyTuesday

storyteller said...

How LOVELY ;-)
Methinks the Mellow Yellow folks might enjoy these blossoms too. Thanks for visiting Small Reflections.
Hugs and blessings,

Dianne said...

I really love the top shot!!
the light is perfect

Felisol said...

Beautiful foliage. Less is more they say.
Sharp shots!
From felisol

_ice_ said...

i like the 2nd one, d one that it has a withered leave.
yong isa kung blog yong nostalgia dapat puro pic yon kaso nasira camera ko.. hayy

thank you for dropping by.

donna said...

The first photo looks a lot like my foamflower, Tiarella 'Pirates Patch'....except the leaves on my plant are a bit more pointed. They have excellent fall color.

These photos were lovely to look at.

donna

♥♥ Willa ♥♥ said...

beautiful touch of red!

Robin said...

Very pretty. I like the variegated leaves in that first shot.

Anonymous said...

i love the first photo..looks like it might be a pelagonia..stunning!

Hootin Anni said...

I really like the variegated geranium leaf!!

Happy Tuesday....my Ruby entry is holiday--a continuation of one I did several weeks ago...it's finished now, and decorating our mantle!! come see HERE

❀~Myrna~❀ said...

Very beautiful pics !
Blessings,
~Myrna

Marice said...

you have such a colorful backyard!

u may view mine if u have time

Stephanie V said...

Those first two photos are wonderful! The lone red leaf among the green really stands out. And, the coleus (I think) leaves are beautiful contrasts.

EG CameraGirl said...

Beautiful bright colours!

Gemma Wiseman aka Pamela Adams said...

Very lovely photos of your garden! I especially like the first one with the textured detail of the leaves.

Jemina said...

Really nice. Against the black background they do come out vibrant.

Raft3r said...

paborito ko yun second to the last photo
=)