My RT post for this week was taken from Leura in the Blue Mountains located 100 km by road from Sydney. Leuralla is one of the oldest home in Leura with a beautiful landscaped garden and is now home to the Toy and Railway Museum. The pictures show the rose trellised walkway of the garden, and me with my little boy in the second picture.
And if you would like to join or want to see more red please click here .Happy Ruby Tuesday.
24 comments:
Very good selection for RT. To me it look smore like China than Australia. :-)
Such a colourful arbour!
Lovely pictures! The path invites me for a stroll!
i love how the RED arbors frame the picture..STUNNING!!
Lovely place, you are so fortunate to see those lovely places!
How about an ornery little fella for Ruby Tuesday?
awww i love that walkway!
u may view mine if u have time
Nice shots with nice lines....
I really liked these colorful photographs of the park....the red is very catchy here :)
Great choices for Ruby Tuesday, I love the arbors and the path.
Looks like a beautiful place to visit.
Nice picture den, and u look so awesome in the picture.
Lovely RT entry! I like the red arbour. ;)
My RT entry is here.
Mmmmmmmmmmm, lovely. I love oriental gardens, and this is just simply beautiful and oh so very peaceful.
My R T is posted now. "I came, HE SAWED, we conquered". come see. Here is the permalink to my Tuesday post.
Beautiful shots! The path is lit up with that red color!
ka-gwapa sa inahan oi! sexy man kaau ka dri nga pic den...
salamat sa bisita ha... balik na jud ko, serious na ni.. hehehehhe...
nice to be back....
wow beautiful place te...nice pose:)
GreatRuby Trellis.
Wow Den...can I walk with you...? nindota ana nga walk path oj...lovely place with a very nice colors...my fave...
have a good day...cu
Such beautiful photos. I love the colors.
What fantastic models :)
iyan ang masarap pasyalan..
nice entry tEden....:) very pretty!
woi te, sensya na now lang tawon ko naka lugar ug laag....super busy ang estudyante/mother earth....lol!
thanks sa support te ha....pwede tuod mag vote everyday...if ever may time ka te, hope you can vote for Akesha....salamat kaau!
those are lovely ruby shots...especially the last one...makes more beautiful with a mother and son!
the path is absolutely stunning!
eng
Through the trellises
we stroll on our adventure—
who knows what’s ahead?
My Ruby Tuesday
ang sarap mamasyal dyan ah...very relaxing. nice photos ^_^
whoa
ang ganda ng garden pathway
swak na swak yun kulay pula nya
sobrang picture worthy!
happy weekend, eden!
see ya around!
Post a Comment