Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Potato scallop

This is my first attempt to make potato scallop . I've been wanting to make my own because the kids love it so much. We used to buy it in the "fish and chips" shop nearby but now that I have tried making it, I have to indulge them with my homemade potato scallop.

16 comments:

anne said...

hehehe may recipe ka girl

Chubskulit Rose said...

looks yummy ate, pano ba gawin yan?

ATe join ka sa Girls Talk Meme masaya hehehe

Anonymous said...

hi eden, i love your potatoe scallop. seems so yummy sis. have a nice day though it is raining here in the P.I.

ruby said...

murag lami kaayo, wla pa lang ko katilaw ana nga recipe

Tes said...

Ooh wow, its golden color looks inviting! Yum!

Anonymous said...

Kalami ani den oi! I-post pud ang recipe para mka-try kunohay mi'g himo.. Wla pa mn ko ka-try ana, mura na sya'g potato chips ug lami? Salamat sa bisita my friend.. Appreciate it all the time...

kathy said...

Naa na pud ko dri den, naglaway sa imong potato scallop.. hehehehe.. Gi-bake ni nimo or gi-fry? ka-swerte sa imong mga chikiting kay ilang mommy maau moluto... salamat kaau sa bisita.. sa uulitin... hehehhee

MJ said...

lami man ni tsn-awon...kopia nalang ko nimo Te tilawan namo dire...asa man ang recipe?

Yen said...

looks so tempting to bite.. Can I have one? hehe

Anonymous said...

i like potato...hhmmmm...yumy...h

anney said...

I love potatoes kahit nakakataba. hehehe! May sawsawan ba to pag kinain nyo?

Dhemz said...

agoy kalami ba ani teEden...naa pa diha? wala pako ani ka try te....murag crispy man kaau...ehehehe!

tuod te, I need your help about Akesha pulling out from the contest....I have posted something on my blog....your opinion is very much appreciated.

kRiZcPEc said...

they looks tasty~~:)

Meryl (proud pinay) said...

parang gusto ko ring mag try gumawa nyan..i'll search for the recipe online...

mukhang masarap ang gawa mo...

Raft3r said...

wow
i wanna try this one
patatas paborito ko
tapos deep fried pa
yummy
eden, alam ko na hihingin kong pamasko mula sayo
hehe

eden said...

hahaha raft..
you remind me that malapit na pala ang x'mas . hehehe.

pwedend pwede..hehehe i will make potato scallop for you on Noche Buena..hehehe