Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Last night dinner

I made garlic bread. I just bought bread stick and spread a mixture of melted butter with finely cut fresh parsley and a generous amount of minced garlic. Rolled up with aluminum foil and stored in a freezer for awhile before baking it to the oven.
Our dinner was a serving of slices of garlic bread, steamed vegetables and baked fish wedges.

12 comments:

ruby said...

I like garlic bread..

_ice_ said...

OMG i love garlic bread eden.. hope you could make one for me..

have a great day...

FaYe said...

i like garlic bread. when we have bbq i prepare garlic bread.

Anonymous said...

Wow, healthy eating ;D

Tetcha said...

Those are yummy treats, great combination!

amiable amy said...

naku napaka yummy naman nito mommy Eden...nagutom tuloy ako...i might eat now and take a break hehehe

Sorry ha, ngayon lang ulit nakadalaw. Work ges in the way talaga. I tried though, nakakablog hop lang ng ilan ilan. Glad that I am here in your mansion, hehehe. Miss ko na maka pasyal dito.

MJ said...

Garlic bread....really good my fave...pati mga anak ko...hmmmm sarap...

donna said...

Today is our Thanksgiving Holiday here in the US and we ate ourselves silly with turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, cranberries and pumpkin pie and still......this post makes me hungry. Yum! Garlic Bread.

Clarissa said...

I love garlic bread,too!!The food presentation is great!!Nicely done!!You're making me hungry here!!\(^0^)/

Raft3r said...

i looooooooove bread
sobra
penge naman nyan
hehe

Anonymous said...

Hay kalami ani den oi...

kathy said...

Salamat kaau sa help den. Although galisod pa jud ko sa but I appreciate the help jud.. I just wanna let u know that ur appreciated...

God bless always my friend...