Saturday, April 24, 2010

Today's flowers

My Today's flowers entry for this week is my orchid called, Zygopetalum. It is in season at this time of the year. It has been quite awhile since I have this orchid which I bought from a fund raising in our place, and every year it never miss to treat me with their lovely flowers. And aside from its lovely flowers, it has beautiful fragrance, and the flowers are long lasting too.To see more Today's Flowers entries please visit here.

29 comments:

SandyCarlson said...

Such a gorgeous flower!

Jag said...

Ang sarap ng simula ng umaga pag nakakita ako ng magandang tanawin tulad nito...Ohayou Gozaimasu!

eileeninmd said...

Wow, what a beautiful orchid. Have a great week, Eden!

Rosamaria said...

Hi, Eden!
It's a very different kind of orchid. Very nice!
Have a good week, dear!

Carver said...

That's a beautiful orchid. I love the pattern on it.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh..that is so beautiful...Michelle

donna said...

Your orchid is amazing. They are so beautiful, I really should have one.

donna

Animor said...

It's very pretty Eden, nice to have that on your backyard it's giving joy looking they're blooming everytime.

bluedreamer27 said...

so lovely... i wish we have that kind of orchids in our yard...

have a great day and happy bloggingq

MinnieRunner said...

Ngayon lang ako nakakita ng ganyang klaseng orchid Eden. Beautiful!

Dhemz said...

wow teEden, very unique kaau ang imong orchid te...never pa jud ko ana nakakita...first here from your blog...thanks for sharing...so pretty!

lazyclick said...

Very beautiful flowers. I have never seen them before.

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

Eden: That is a very colorful orchid, nicely captured.

Fly Girl said...

OMG! Those orchids are absoulutely stunning! I love the colors. Are they hard to grow/ I love orchids but have always heard that they can be difficult. I just noticed your site name, are you a capricorn? I am!

MJ said...

really beautiful Den...dis-a man ni nimo kit-i...wala man ni dire kay dili man mo-angay sa weather dire...

Have a good start of the week Den...

Thanks for dropping by...greetings from Sweden with hugs...

Khim

subu.ps said...

Seems like there is a beautiful bird in the flower

Lory said...

Those are so lovely!
Mahirap ba mag-alaga ng orchids?

bluedreamer27 said...

hi eden thanks for visiting my site
have a great day ahead

Sendo said...

nalula naman ako sa name ...zygopetalum..pero maganda ^^ kung isang libong dosena niyan sa bahay ko....super fresh ang araw ^^

Lina Gustina said...

Very beautiful orchid; love the colors and pattern...

Chubskulit Rose said...

Oh my gosh, that is one beautiful orchid ate Eds! Gorgeous!

Arvin U. de la Peña said...

very nice flower..ibang klase ang kulay..suwerte ng mga paru paro pag dumapo..

Living In Williamsburg Virginia said...

What an unual and beautiful looking flower - love it.
Darryl and Ruth : )

EG CameraGirl said...

Beautiful orchids!

DeniseinVA said...

Hi Eden, what a beautiful orchid, I have never seen one like this before. it is exquisite. Thanks for sharing.

Lavender and Vanilla Friends of the Gardens said...

Your Zygopetalum is really fantastic. I do like them as they are easy and not to fussy to grow. the colour is marvellous.

Raft3r said...

you should definitely give tips sa nanay ko!

Autumn Belle said...

Very unique, special and exotic looking orchid. What a priced possession to own.

Johnny Nutcase said...

that's an amazing looking orchid - love it! great macros !