I'm glad, I'm able to join in this week's Water Wednesday for it is not that often that I can get a chance. My entry for this week is the Morshead Fountain at Royal Botanic Garden in Sydney. This was taken during our visit to the place last Thursday.



Please visit
Watery Wednesday for more watery sites all around the world.
17 comments:
that is very cool. makes me want to take a shower there LOL
It's a great fountain.
Sydney - City and Suburbs
Lovely shot of the beautiful fountain!
what a cool fountain, like a shower head.
ito talaga ang totoong pwede paliguan ... hahahah! Hi Eden thanks for dropping by!
taas ng fountain mukhang sarap maligo dyan.
Tinago Falls
ABC Wednesday
Refreshing! So warm here Eden.
Great shots of this lovely fountain.
beautiful :)
Great capture, Eden...
wow! nice kaau pagkakuha nimo sa pics te....love it!
nice pic ate...paano ka mag join dito po?
Well I just did a poost on a botanical garden too! Although it doesn't have any wonderful fountains like these.
Great sky and fountain.
Eden, you are so good about visiting your local sights and featuring them on your blog. This is a beautiful fountain and perfect for Watery Wednesday.
A big thank you for visiting Phillip's blog and leaving a comment. He'll be here on Sunday to read the comments. Hope Dorothy and David are doing well.
donna
waw nice shot my friend
great fountain..
thanks for sharing.
succesful!
Whenever I see fountains,parang it's always inviting--to get refreshed!Well,sa summer nga lang,wag sa winter lol!Lovely shots!!^_^
kahit noong bata pa ako i have always been fascinated by water fountains
hehe
Post a Comment