Monday, April 5, 2010

Ruby Tuesday

I found these glazed ceramic Gnomes in a garden nursery nearby while I was looking for plant pots for my new indoor plants.

To visit Mary's Ruby Tuesday please click here.

27 comments:

Chubskulit Rose said...

ang cute ate, binili mo ba? meron kaming 2 dito faded na yung kulay hehehe..

Spice Up Your Life

Animor said...

Very cute garden dwarf, a great entry for Ruby Tuesday.

Bradley Hsi said...

Lovely, they are so colorful. Love your photos of "Today's Flower" too.

Dhemz said...

agoy ka cute aning mga gnomes...great caption te....:)

MinnieRunner said...

Oh, cute dwarfs!

January Zelene said...

ay ka-cute pud ana oi! gusto ko ingon ana pra sa ako garden.. pag naka balay na mi.. hehe

My Ruby Tuesday
My World on Tuesday

Liz said...

Cool photos! Happy RT!

I played too. Mine is here.

imelda said...

did u buy this one? its colorful sis.

Hootin Anni said...

cute, cute, cute!!!! They'd be a perfect addition to any garden, indoors or out.

Won't you visit my Ruby Tuesday? I'd love to have your company today.

eileeninmd said...

Very cute, I love lawn ornaments. They remind me of the travelocity gnome.

eden said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
eden said...

Hi Rose and Melds,

I didn't because a friend of mine gave me a box of Snow White and the 7 dwarfs gnomes which until this time, they are still in the box.

Lina Gustina said...

It's cute, Eden...

So sorry to hear the problem. All I can do is sending an email again to Dan. I've just did it. Let's wait...

Eaton Bennett aka Berenice Albrecht said...

Very cute ruby Tuesday...love the little red gnomes. :)

Dianne said...

I love happy gnomes

Lina Gustina said...

Was here again to leave a message, Eden.
It turns out that he didn't received the previous email. Dan told me that he has sent you an email about the free license. If you don't receive it, please contact him directly at Dan@SpellQuizzer.com.

❀~Myrna~❀ said...

Very cute Pics !
Blessings,
~Myrna

Marice said...

awwn those are really cute :)

u may view mine here

donna said...

If I ever decide to buy garden gnomes, I want them to look just like the ones in your photos.

When is Doorthy going to do a new blog post? She's busy with school, right? Tell her to study hard and long.

donna

The Explorer said...

They are so cute!!!

Water Tower At Grand Station

Arvin U. de la Peña said...

ano kaya kung makakita ako ng duwende..hehe..

Raft3r said...

gnomes parang yun sa farmville
hehe

Jag said...

ang cute ng gnomes...maddam i made a sorry post for you...

kababalik lang...gud day!

Phivos Nicolaides said...

Cute very cute!

Blogger said...

hello ..
may I come in here
greetings friendship miss..
i like your blog
happy blogging..succesful!

Eaton Bennett aka Berenice Albrecht said...

Gorgeous Ruby Tuesday photos. Thank you for visiting me. :)

dylan said...

lovely pictures. luckily landed on your site. keep the pictures coming :D