Something to watch on a Friday! Love your shots! :)
So beautiful and inspiring. Happy Easter.
Beautiful pink and blue skies! Thanks for sharing with us on Skywatch.
Great pictures, beautiful pink color in the sky!
Incredibly beautiful sky. I like the mixed in pinkish orange with the blue.
absolutely gorgeous!!!!
Gorgeous colour and cloud formations.
Lookd like God left a partial fingerprint here....cheers....
Beautiful pastel sky. So soft and lovely.
Delightful! The colors and light are so warm, and the clouds seem to emanate from the tree in the first photo - a very nice effect.
I love the very first shot ate! Hapy Easter.
Beautiful sky shots. I like the first one with the clouds radiating out from the tree. All have wonderful color.
Oh I love that first photo! Isn't it great when the clouds make such amazing designs in the sky!Blessings to you ~ Maria
I love the first photo.. beautiful ...Prelude to a new dayMoonlit Dusk
Wow, those are lovely sunset moments...amazing colors in the sky...http://www.womenandperspectives.com/2010/04/sky-watch-bridge-view.html
A real cloud feast!
Wonderful photos with beautiful colours.Enjoy your weekend and happy Easter.Cheers.Melbourne Daily Photo
Great pictures. Thanks for sharing.
Gorgeous views.
ganda ng larawan..
Fantastic photo of the skies!:-)Wish you a Happy Easter!
Very lovely - soothing!
nice kaau nga pagka pink ang sky te....great shots!Happy Easter.....mag easter egg hunting mo diha sa inyo balay?
The colour of the clouds is so pretty!
happy easter, eden!!!=)
Those colors are very soothing.
as always, great shots eden!
Post a Comment
27 comments:
Something to watch on a Friday! Love your shots! :)
So beautiful and inspiring. Happy Easter.
Beautiful pink and blue skies!
Thanks for sharing with us on Skywatch.
Great pictures, beautiful pink color in the sky!
Incredibly beautiful sky. I like the mixed in pinkish orange with the blue.
absolutely gorgeous!!!!
Gorgeous colour and cloud formations.
Lookd like God left a partial fingerprint here....
cheers....
Beautiful pastel sky. So soft and lovely.
Delightful! The colors and light are so warm, and the clouds seem to emanate from the tree in the first photo - a very nice effect.
I love the very first shot ate! Hapy Easter.
Beautiful sky shots. I like the first one with the clouds radiating out from the tree. All have wonderful color.
Oh I love that first photo! Isn't it great when the clouds make such amazing designs in the sky!
Blessings to you ~ Maria
I love the first photo.. beautiful ...
Prelude to a new day
Moonlit Dusk
Wow, those are lovely sunset moments...amazing colors in the sky...
http://www.womenandperspectives.com/2010/04/sky-watch-bridge-view.html
A real cloud feast!
Wonderful photos with beautiful colours.
Enjoy your weekend and happy Easter.
Cheers.
Melbourne Daily Photo
Great pictures. Thanks for sharing.
Gorgeous views.
ganda ng larawan..
Fantastic photo of the skies!:-)
Wish you a Happy Easter!
Very lovely - soothing!
nice kaau nga pagka pink ang sky te....great shots!
Happy Easter.....mag easter egg hunting mo diha sa inyo balay?
The colour of the clouds is so pretty!
happy easter, eden!!!
=)
Those colors are very soothing.
as always, great shots eden!
Post a Comment