Sunday, April 11, 2010

Not feeling well

I had been sick with the virus that has been going on around here. I had runny/stuffy nose, sore throat, sneezing and a bit of a headache, cold like symptoms so to speak. I am glad the kids are not that sick only occasional coughs and sneezes.
With all that, I wasn't able to stay much longer in the computer. My runny nose was annoying and my eyes were a bit watery. For 2 nights, I hadn't had that much sleep and felt tired through the day.
I relied only on natural remedies, by drinking chamomile tea with fresh lemon juice and honey and increased my liquids intake as well. I don't normally seek medical medications at times like this when I have cold like symptoms. Thankfully, I am feeling a lot better now.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Eden
Glad you are feeling better. I've been having the same symptons for 2 weeks now - wish the virus will just go away. I've been taking echinachae.

anne said...

Get well soon Ate EDEN.

Neldajay said...

Hope u feel better te

anney said...

Hope all is well with you now.

Lina Gustina said...

Eden, glad to know that you're better now...

MinnieRunner said...

Hi Eden, no more colds? Hope your all well now.

Kangaroo said...

kalooy nimo te. ako sad a fortnight ago nagsakit pati tibook pamilya, pati among baby, pero karong gabii ra gisip-on na sad kapait. i just had hot lemon drink but too bad it made Justin's eczema worse. anyway, musta man ka diha karon?

Clarissa said...

Aww..I hope that you're feeling better by now,Mommy Eden..Take a rest whenever you can.

Raft3r said...

glad to know na ok ka na at blogging na uli
=)