Saturday, April 3, 2010

For Easter Celebration

I am glad we had finished shopping for our Easter chocolate eggs/bunnies earlier yesterday. The shops were opened the whole day yesterday after the Good Friday closure and most of them were having sale on Easter items. Many people decided to take advantage of the sale making most of the shops jam packed with shoppers.There were also people rushing in to get the things they needed after the Good Friday and for the rest of the Easter long weekend. We have a long weekend holiday from Good Friday until Monday. Most establishments will be back to business as normal on Tuesday.

Every Easter Sunday we always have a family get together with hubby's family and my family with great foods and fun for everyone. But this Easter our celebration is a different one for we decided to have it on the next Sunday instead, for this is the best time that suits everyone's schedule. We usually host this celebration but because our back room where we usually hold the celebration is not ready yet for habitation. ( It's under going a repair which is not finish yet this time.) Good thing that my hubby's eldest daughter volunteered to have the Easter celebration at their residence. The kids are getting excited now and can't wait for the Easter egg hunt and the exchanging of Easter eggs/bunnies among the family members.Have a Blessed Easter ! I hope you have a great Easter celebration with your love ones.

13 comments:

donna said...

Hi Eden. Happy Easter. I was on a little blogging break, but I'm back. Luv the photos of the colorful, foiled bunnies. And I see Cadbury in the background, my personal favorite.

I'm up early this morning because I have 72 eggs to hide outside and 13 guests arriving at 11:00 AM. Kids especially luv family get-to-gethers, don't they?

donna

HalfCrazy said...

Hi there, kapwa Pinay! :)

Those are some cute Easter bunnies! Didn't go to the mall nitong Holy Week and wala naman akong nalalaman na jam packed yung mall with people. Mukhang nasa probinsya lahat, nagbabakasyon, hindi sa malls! Haha! :)

Happy Easter! A lot of people are now partying. Andami dito sa neighborhood namin nag iinuman. Malakas tuloy kita ng store namin, puro alak at yosi kasi!

Have a good one!

Shimumsy said...

enjoy your easter celebration. happy easter!

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

Eden: Very coo; shots, Happy Easter to you.

Fly Girl said...

The stores were packed here too. My kids don't like chocolate so I had to search out non-chocolate eggs, which is a little harder. We have a family get together with my uncle and parents. A Happy Easter to you too!

FaYe said...

happy easter! den.

David Funk said...

Happy Easter Eden! I hope it was a good one my friend!

MJ said...

hehehe...daghana sad ana oj...

Have a good easter week Den and a good start of the autumn week...hehehe

Labay ko dire kadali Den...
Musta na diha?

Take care..!

Regina said...

How cute!
Happy Easter to you and to your family.

Dhemz said...

agoy kalami kaau.....murag napura jud ang mga chikiting ani da....:)

Raft3r said...

ay ang sarap
may natira ba
padalan mo naman ako dito sa malibay
hehe

Unknown said...

hala ka-cute!

MinnieRunner said...

Wow, that was a long weekend. Sa atin from Thursday to Sunday lang. Anyhow, holiday naman bukas kasi Araw ng Kagitingan.

It's nice to know that the Easter is celebrated well there. Sa atin hindi masyado.