I did the preparation of the frosting and let them gently covered all the cooled cupcakes . The frosting comes together with the box and all I need was to add butter and milk accordingly.Friday, April 16, 2010
Cupcakes
Since we didn't go out today because me and hubby were doing some work in the house, I let the kids do something to occupy themselves even just only for a short time. I had decided to make chocolate cupcake and involved the kids in the preparation. It's great fun for them. Good thing that I still had a box of chocolate cupcake mix left in the pantry when I checked it out. I did the mixing of all the ingredients and let them do the next step . David was really doing good even with constant supervision of Dorothy. They were busy filling the cupcake patties.
I did the preparation of the frosting and let them gently covered all the cooled cupcakes . The frosting comes together with the box and all I need was to add butter and milk accordingly.
I did the preparation of the frosting and let them gently covered all the cooled cupcakes . The frosting comes together with the box and all I need was to add butter and milk accordingly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Sarap naman!! may natira pa ba para sakin? heehee!
Yum - they look good xo
agoy pagka seryoso aning duha teEden...focus man kaau sa paghimo sa cupcake...labi na si David...concentrate kaau...ehehehe! great job kids...next time..cake nasad inyo himuon ha...ehehhehe!
agoy pagka seryoso aning duha teEden...focus man kaau sa paghimo sa cupcake...labi na si David...concentrate kaau...ehehehe! great job kids...next time..cake nasad inyo himuon ha...ehehhehe!
Looks like brother and sister work well together...like a team. What a good mom you are to get them involved in cooking/baking.
Chocolate. Yum.
donna
ang sarap!!!
penge!!!
hehe
Post a Comment