My first time to join in Watery Wednesday. I thought to join because I have some photos to share with you which I have been keeping for a while in my albums. These pictures were taken during our visit to Garie Beach one weekend. The beach is approximately 1 km long in the Royal National Park south of Sydney.
Please visit Watery Wednesday for more watery sites or if you are interested to join just click the link.
9 comments:
Oh, I miss the beach. I wanted to go swimming.. Kaso, malamig na ngayon dito sa Pilipinas :D
Hi Eden, Lovely pics. Looks real quiet on the beach.
Let the children be children...and it's nice looking at them having fun enjoying the water.
Great chance to showcase what we have kept in the closet for years!
thanks for the visit. :)
miss ko na ang paliligo sa beach..
Nice photos - I especially like the one with the water spray in frnot of the children - and the "feet" one.
Thanks for visiting my blog and your comments.
Cheers.
Melbourne Daily Photo
hehe
ang dami mo naman sinasalihang grupo
=)
i like the photos, though
mahilig din kasi ako sa tubig, eh
Great Pics & the kids are so cute!
Beautiful beach.
Blessings,
~Myrna
ayay! ang cute ng dalawa mong chikiting te....nice man kaau ang weather diha!
those are some really good pics that you there.
Post a Comment