Saturday, December 19, 2009

Camera Critters

My Camera Critters entry for this week is a green grasshopper I found camouflaging itself on the leaf of one of my citrus plants.
To see more Critters or if you are interested to join please click, Camera Critters .

21 comments:

Arvin U. de la Peña said...

tipaklong..noong bata pa ako mahilig ako niyan manghuli, hehe..

eileeninmd said...

Wonderful capture of teh grasshopper.

squirrel said...

Nice example. Insects are really interesting aren't they.

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

Eden: That little guy looks a lot like our Katydids.

Snap said...

Wonderful, pretty shot!

Dianne said...

he sure does blend in
wonderful detailed photo!

Teena in Toronto said...

It blends so well with the leaves.

I played too :)

sunnymama said...

Cool! Didn't stop him straightaway. It's a great picture. :)

Chubskulit Rose said...

awww I hardly recognize it at first parehas kasi ng kulay lol.

Please come and meet our New Baby Champ. Merry Christmas!

Misty DawnS said...

He's definitely very well camouflaged! Great eye.

Nancy Bea Miller said...

Such lovely shades of green! Cool shot.

MJ said...

Ganda naman nang kulay oj...green na green nice focus...
hehehe!! never seen grasshopper in Sweden yet but I thing I just did´nt got time to look for it...hehehe
Sa pinas aroy kadag-han di ba...?
Musta na Den...? humana kag pamutos..?
Kami ok lang vacation na namo..lami kaayo oy kay tognaw og ngitngit sa gawas...lami kaayo naa sa sulod sa balay with candle light..hehehe!

Slamat Den ha...ayo ayo...

rinelle said...

Nice Catch. Love your critter. Hope you can find time to visit mine.

Gemma Mira Wiseman aka Pamela Adams said...

Wonderful macro! It shows how well these guys blend in with the green of leaves!

ellen said...

Nice entry for camera critters. Mine is up. Hope to see you there. God Bless!

Yen said...

ganda naman ng grasshopper. matagal na rin ako di nakkakita ng ganito. nakakamiss sa probinsya.

Neldajay said...

nice grasshopper te... what kind of lens do u use? U took nice pictures

And thanks for stopping by in my blog te. I appreciated your comments.

Merry Christmas to you too po.

rinzo said...

Happy camera critters please view my very first entry!`

Lina Gustina said...

An almost perfect camouflage...

Horsegirl said...

that grass hopper has great camouflage.


happy days,
horsegirl

ladygarfield said...

lovely grasshopper... neat capture