This is not my first time to make potato salad. I did try a few times on some family gatherings and occasions before and all turned out good as expected. I just grab a traditional potato salad dressing every time ready to be mixed with the potato, boiled eggs, bacon and spring onion. The other day, I tried something different with the use of whole egg mayonnaise because I got few jars of mayonnaise (whole egg and plain ) from a friend who is presently working in a mayonnaise factory and she gave me few jars enough for our months use. Many thanks to my friend for such generosity. You are such a blessing for us because I have 3 recipes line up for our Christmas lunch that needs mayonnaise and now, I don't have to worry the mayonnaise anymore.I did a quick research of a potato salad recipe in the internet and found one which is interesting to try. The thing that most of the ingredients were available in my kitchen at that time, it prompted me to make potato salad.
9 comments:
Hellmann's is the only mayonaise that I use. Do you have it there? Potato salad makes me think of summer.
Thanks for changing your daughter's comment section to a pop up. I left a comment on her blog.
Enjoy your summer vacation. Very cold and lots of snow here.
Hi Den happy holiday sa imu family dinha down under. Lami lagi kaayo ni tanawon ang imu potato salad. unsa man ang dressing nimu ani den kay particular kaayo ko when it comes to dressings?
ayay pagkalami ani...naa pa diha te? sos mag try rako ani puhon...wala pa jud ko ka gama ani sukad...thanks for sharing!
Yay! Looks yummy den oi! I made potato salad before pero lahi pud akong style.. hehhehe...
I-try ko pud daw nia kay it looks good...
Life
Abbeymae
Mom
Looks yummy...pero dile lang ko kay magsugod gani ko kaon ani, di na gyud moundang, LOL
Den, Happy Birthday to Dorotohy! Wishing her a wonderful day!
Ang bait naman ng friend mo! May supply ka ng mayo for a whole month! Pwede ko din ba syang maging friend? hihihi! Looks so yummy ang salad mo nakakapaglaway!
den, i will try your potatoe salad recipe. looks yummy!
never tried to make potatoe salad.
Mmmmm! I love love potato salad on a warm summers' day ;-)
Have a very Merry Christmas!!!
Lami man ni oy... sa amo kay init man ang gusto nila...himo gani ko ug bognaw wala moka-on...mao dili na lang ko mag-buhat...kay masayang lamang..
Post a Comment