Amazing beauty!
I find photos of bottle brush fascinating. I wish I could actually see some in person!CLAD IN REDWhenas in red my Julia’s clad,Then, then (methinks) she’s wicked bad—Like Hester Prynne, but not so sad.Next, when I cast mine eyes and seeThose crimson skirts flow full and free,Her sweet seductions taketh me!(With apologies to Robert Herrick, 1591-1674)© 2011 by Magical Mystical TeacherRed Lichen
Beautiful brushes :)
Wow! How beautiful ~ You live in a lovely place ~perfect for RT ~ namaste, Carol (A Creative Harbor)
Very interesting flowers; it suits the name :)www.womenandperspectives.com
anong klaseng bulaklak iyan...
Gorgeous blooms!
This is wonderful and unique!
interesting, looks like rambutan for me:)Visiting a bit late for Ruby Tuesday! Hope you can visit me too:)http://www.loveablecassandra.com/2011/11/watching-tv-with-her-new-red-shoes.html
parang rambutan yun itsurahehe
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Amazing beauty!
I find photos of bottle brush fascinating. I wish I could actually see some in person!
CLAD IN RED
Whenas in red my Julia’s clad,
Then, then (methinks) she’s wicked bad—
Like Hester Prynne, but not so sad.
Next, when I cast mine eyes and see
Those crimson skirts flow full and free,
Her sweet seductions taketh me!
(With apologies to Robert Herrick, 1591-1674)
© 2011 by Magical Mystical Teacher
Red Lichen
Beautiful brushes :)
Wow! How beautiful ~ You live in a lovely place ~perfect for RT ~ namaste, Carol (A Creative Harbor)
Very interesting flowers; it suits the name :)
www.womenandperspectives.com
anong klaseng bulaklak iyan...
Gorgeous blooms!
This is wonderful and unique!
interesting, looks like rambutan for me:)
Visiting a bit late for Ruby Tuesday! Hope you can visit me too:)
http://www.loveablecassandra.com/2011/11/watching-tv-with-her-new-red-shoes.html
parang rambutan yun itsura
hehe
Post a Comment