Friday, November 4, 2011
Our visit to Luna Park
Last school holiday, about 3 weeks ago, I took the kids to Luna Park, Sydney (originally Luna Park Milsons Point, also known as Sydney's Luna Park. It is an amusement park located at Milsons, Point, on the northern shore of Sydney Harbour. Since it was Sunday, we availed the family fun day ticket and took a train to get in there. Hubby wasn't with us because he was working overtime on that day. When we got in there, I bought unlimited rides passes for the three of us.

The kids on a Merry Go Round Ride.

Here are some of the photos (below) that I took while we were on top of the Ferris wheel.



The Captain Cook Cruises.
The Lavender Green Picnic Area of the park
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
si janet mag-concert sa sydney opera house!
nood kayo!
Post a Comment