We went to my sister's place in the lower part of the Blue Mountains today after David's Taekwondo grading session which was held not very far from her place. While we were there I took the opportunity to wander around her front garden and this beauty captured my eyes.

She has had this orchid for a few years now and this is the first time it blooms.


Interested to join in or want to see beautiful flowers around the world please visit
here
10 comments:
What a wonderful flower, I really liked your first photo, it looks so soft. Have a nice day :)
it's a fascinating orchid...i haven't seen this orchid before.
That is an excotic looking orchid! Amazing!
these are gorgeous!
So exotic looking Eden, beautiful!
Gorgeous bloom, I have never seen that color before ate.. So exotic!!
Today's Flower at my page.
Great orchid. They do so well in the Sydney, Blue Mountains area.
Beautiful, the pigments seem to look like a butterfly :)
very nice...love the colors
Looks wonderful and never seen orchid. good capture eden.
Post a Comment