Thursday, June 2, 2011

Shoulder pain

It has been weeks now that I am dealing with this shoulder pain. It is not swelling nor that I can't move it. I still can move my shoulder and do some of the household works but it pains. I have been using our local muscle pain killer liniment but it seems it doesn't getting any better. I finally decided to visit my GP last Wednesday and she did let me do some shoulder movements just to check it out which I was able to follow but some I couldn't. She recommended to have an ultrasound of my shoulder which I will be doing this coming Wednesday to get an accurate diagnose of the pain and the appropriate treatment. I can't exactly remember what I had done to have this shoulder pain. I had injured it somehow.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You probably pulled a muscle. I hope you feel much better soon.

Raft3r said...

hope the pain has subsided
ingat palagi

Lina Gustina said...

It must be so annoying...
Hope your shoulder be better soon!