Oh this is something I'd love to collect! :)Please check out my birthday Ruby Tuesday, too. Happy RT!
may gumagamit pa kaya niyan ngayon..
I guess some still used here :)
Hello! Ganda nyan ate.My Ruby Tuesday
That's a very original picture !!
I thought it's a true old telephone, it does look very pretty!Ruby Tuesday
I love antics....and this red money box phone makes me want it:)Thank you for sharing:)
Looks like a good old one
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Oh this is something I'd love to collect! :)
Please check out my birthday Ruby Tuesday, too. Happy RT!
may gumagamit pa kaya niyan ngayon..
I guess some still used here :)
Hello! Ganda nyan ate.
My Ruby Tuesday
That's a very original picture !!
I thought it's a true old telephone, it does look very pretty!
Ruby Tuesday
I love antics....and this red money box phone makes me want it:)
Thank you for sharing:)
Looks like a good old one
Post a Comment