I can't believe it's May already. How time flies so quickly! Anyhow, here is my Today's flowers post for this week. This is my orchid called, Zygopetalum. It is in season at this time of the year. It has been quite awhile since I have this orchid which I bought from a fund raising one weekend in our place, and every year it never failed to bloom. What I really like with this orchid are, the flowers have beautiful fragrance and they are long lasting too.



Interested to join in or want to see beautiful flowers around the world please visit
here.
4 comments:
magandang orchids..
Hi Eden, I can't believe it's the 1st of May either. Such a fast year so far. Your orchids are a delight for the eyes. Lovely photos!
beautiful flowers ate...my mom's favorite flower too :-).
Time flies when your having fun :) take care te.
my mom loves orchids
will show her this post
thanks, den
Post a Comment