Sunday, March 27, 2011

Today's Flowers

Yesterday, my kids and I took a walk to the convenience store in our suburb to get something and I took my camera with me because my daughter asked me if we could drop by at the horse agistment which is also located across the convenience store and take some photos of her petting a horse. While walking to our destination, I saw this beautiful hibiscus growing beside the foot path and I was lucky that I brought my camera with me. Thanks to my daughter for telling me to take my camera I was able to take photos of the beautiful hibiscus.
Interested to join in or want to see beautiful flowers around the world please visit here.

8 comments:

Chubskulit Rose said...

Gorgeous!

My flowers, have a lovely Sunday!

Rajesh said...

Beautiful hibiscus flowers.

Regina said...

Gorgeous one!
Have a great new week Eden.
xo
" Regina "

Jag said...

Hastang bukhara sa buwak madam hehehe...

MinnieRunner said...

Sis, gumamela? Ang cute ng color :)

Dhemz said...

ayay! ka pretty sa gumamela...ehehehe!

Lina Gustina said...

Pretty color :)

Raft3r said...

nice color!